To access the history of your reservations, go to > Reservations in your Amenitiz administrator area left sidebar.
Click on the booking you wish to modify and on "view booking details" :
Then, go to "History" tab, where you will find these elements:
- When the reservation has been created with the source (Airbnb, Booking, Booking engine etc...)
- When the automated emails have been sent, both to the guest and to the property.
- When the invoice has been created.
- When the invoice has been cancelled.
- When the invoice draft has been approved (turned into an invoice).
- When an item has been added to the invoice draft.
- When an item has been removed from the invoice draft.
- When extra client information has been edited on an invoice draft.
- When the invoice draft has been deleted.
- When the invoice has been sent by email.
Here is an example of a reservation's history:
- When the booking has been created, and the source of the reservation: it can be from an OTA, from the booking engine or manually.
- When the automated confirmation email after booking has been sent to the owner, and to the users of the account who have the access to the reservations.
- When the automated confirmation email after booking has been sent to the guest
- When the automated emails created on the Amenitiz account are sent to the guests.
Here is another example of the reservation's history: