To access this feature go to > Settings > Email:
You will find your automated emails on this page.
By default, you will find the confirmation email after booking, which is sent automatically to clients who booked on our booking engine only.
To create a new email, click on + New-email
Then, you can customize your email by setting a :
- Template name: internal title for you
- Template subject: subject of the email visible to the client
- Template body: Insert here the body text you want to send to your client, not forgetting to use the variables, so the email can be personalized depending on the client's name, their reservation... :
- Documents linked: you can attach documents that will be sent with the email
- Time: define when you want to send this email. The time zone for the automated emails is UTC+2
- Manual bookings: By default, automated emails are sent to reservations coming from the booking engine and the OTAs connected to the channel manager. If you want the automated emails to also be sent to manual bookings, you can tick "yes".
- Rooms: Define for which room(s) you want the emails to be sent. By default, the emails will be sent for all the rooms.
- Activation: define if you want to activate this email or not
- Preview: you are here able to have an overview of the email you just created and see how it is going to look like on the customer's side
Do not forget to create your template body for each language you activated.
Once you created your automated emails, you can have a look at our article on the general information about automated emails.