Minimum and maximum stay are part of the restrictions of a rate plan.
To make this change, the restrictions on the rate plan must be independent, otherwise the restrictions will be the same as the rate plan linked. The configuration of the rate plan in Booking Engine > Pricing must be like this:
To change minimum or maximum stay for a specific day, simply click on Inventory in the sidebar of your Amenitiz administrator area.
Follow these steps to make this change:
- In Global View, select the date and the rate you want to change and click on Search. The calendar will display the 30 days from that date on
- Click on the left arrow next to Min / Max Stay
- You will see two rows in the table, including Min Stay and Max Stay
- Select the box corresponding to the day you want to modify and click on it to set the change you want to apply:
- The change will be saved automatically and a message "Saved successfully" will be displayed in green.
If another rate plan has its restriction linked to the selected rate plan, this change will affect it as well.
Use the Bulk Update option to help you apply this change over a longer period of time, as explained in this article