When customers provide their credit card at the time of booking, or when you add it manually on the "Client" section of your reservation, AmenitizPay securely stores all the data so that you can charge the credit card as you need. The credit cards will also be automatically verified when they are added to the reservation or when the reservation is received on the Amenitiz account.
In order to charge a payment via AmenitizPay for a reservation, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to > Reservations and click on the desired booking
- Click on > View booking details
- Go to either the Summary or the Payments section and click on Create a payment
- Enter the amount your guest has to pay and click on Credit Card. You can select an existing card already attached to the client file, or add a new card:
- You then have the option of debiting the card now for the amount needed, or scheduling a payment for a later date.
In case no payment has been made yet with this card via AmenitizPay and the client's bank requests 3D secure verification, then the traveller will receive a 3D secure validation request to validate the payment.
You can also access the payment page from the Payment Summary tab: